In mid-January, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero said his “read here is a trade is a very strong possibility.” Other teams will now look to follow suit this offseason. The broadcast of Super Bowl LVI drew the second-largest Super Bowl audience in history, tied with Super Bowl 50, reversing and recuperating several years of decline, with a nba standings total of 112.3 million viewers. NBC’s broadcast featured Al Michaels as the lead broadcaster with Cris Collinsworth as the analyst. Michele Tafoya reported from the Rams’ sideline with Kathryn Tappen reporting from the Bengals’ sideline. This was Michaels’ eleventh Super Bowl as a broadcaster, and his fifth since joining NBC in 2006.
They’re already projected to have $39.2 million in cap space this offseason, but they could carve out even more by restructuring deals to go all-in with Rodgers and impactful free agents who want to play with him. 1 – Dates in the list denote the golf season, not necessarily the calendar year in which the championship game was played. For instance, Super Bowl LIV was played in 2020, but was the championship for the 2019 season. The nationwide radio coverage was carried by Westwood One Sports.
- The 29-year-old is entering a contract year on a rebuilding Houston Texans team, which makes now a good time for a contender to acquire him.
- This game was the last for Tafoya as it was announced she was also leaving her position following the game to pursue other interests outside of sports broadcasting.
- Another touchback followed and the Rams began their drive with a pair of plays totaling 19 yards, which got them to their own 44-yard-line.
- “We’re glad to see more electric vehicle ads featured during the Super Bowl,” says Katherine García, director of the Sierra Club’s Clean Transportation for All campaign.
The Commanders coach entertained inquiries about how Washington intends to solve its quarterback situation in the offseason. Instead of suggesting that they would go one designed path, he simply hinted that Washington plans to be aggressive. We’re all looking to espn nfl see more diverse music displayed in the future. More than 540,000 complaints were received by the FCC when Jackson suffered an infamous “wardrobe malfunction” and her breast was exposed, leading to a $550,000 fine for CBS and MTV, which was eventually dismissed.
- Super Bowl LVI will be televised by NBC, which was originally scheduled to broadcast the 2021 Super Bowl, with CBS having the rights to the 2022 Super Bowl.
- Super Bowl organizers have said that the show will go on despite the emergence of the omicron variant.
- Today, they tend to be loud, star-studded stories that put sustainability front and center.
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Calvin Ridley played only five games last season before stepping away to focus on his mental well-being.
- In some ways, the Buccaneers would be in a better position to compete with Watson’s playmaking throughout his prime years.
In Germany, the game was broadcast free-to-air on ProSieben, ran and Joyn. The subscription video streaming service DAZN broadcasts the game on its platform. In the United Kingdom and Republic nba today of Ireland, the game was televised on the free-to-air network BBC One and paid-subscription networks Sky Sports Main Event and NFL . It was carried on radio via BBC Radio 5 Live and talkSPORT.
This finish granted the Bengals the first overall pick of the 2020 NFL Draft, which they used to select Heisman Trophy-winning quarterback Joe Burrow. Burrow posted strong numbers as a rookie, but won only two games before his season was cut short by a knee injury. In the following year’s draft, Cincinnati used the fifth overall pick on wide receiver Ja’Marr scores and odds Chase, who was Burrow’s teammate at LSU. The team also drafted placekicker Evan McPherson in the fifth round. On defense, the Bengals signed free agent defensive end Trey Hendrickson, who was coming off a breakout season with the New Orleans Saints. J. Hill were also acquired through free agency and a trade with the New York Giants, respectively.